Baby Love

Baby Love

A look back at being Inpatient

Saturday, July 19th 

Looking back two months ago when I first became inpatient at CMH (Children's Memorial Hermann).  


Monday, May 19th I was admitted into CMH for strict bedrest and monitoring of the babies.  Here I am waiting to get admitted 7 waiting for my room assignment. 


Brought my own pillow and blanket and several things from home.  


Me and Gigi


I don't look very happy here as I was being monitored.  What that means is I was hooked up to the fetal heart monitor so they could see the babies heart rates.  They used to hook me up to the monitor every 6 hours or so, it was kind of annoying but it was always so reassuring.  


Me and my beautiful Abby taking naps on Mommy's bed.  


Abby wearing her adorable pink scrubs that say 'Big Sister'---thanks Aunt Bridget! 


My beautiful wreath that Aunt Martha and Cousin Caroline made.  Thank you guys---its gorgeous.  It used to hang outside the door of my room in the hospital, now it hangs outside our front door at home.  


Family picture!


Best surprise ever---Daddy snuck a mini-grill into the hospital to make hot dogs and hamburgers.  He brought a Memorial Day BBQ to my hospital room.  


Proud Chef =)


Me at about 27 weeks pregnant, I'm in front of my Duffy Girls countdown calendar


Abby playing Nurse on the computer 


One of the best things about being Inpatient was I got to be there up close when Baby Andrew was born.  We were roommates, my room was right next to theirs on the 5th floor. 




My Blessingway.  Thank you to such amazing friends of mine for putting this together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment