Baby Love

Baby Love

4 Months

I know this post is super late but I forgot to post it in November, better late than never =)



Posing for her 4 month picture


Loving her giraffe print outfit--thank you Godmama Michelle 


Abby's Thanksgiving outfit--she's modeling it for everyone to see


Wearing her baby Gap dress from Grandma Kathy 


Love my bows!


4 Month Stats
Weight: 18 lbs, 8 oz
Length:
24.8 in
Head:
16.2 in

Eating: Nursing 5-6 times a day.  Sleeping through the night, no more night time feedings--I know I'm a freak for saying this but I miss my nighttime feedings with baby.  She pretty much gave those up around 2.5 months. 

Bedtime: Around 10 pm--Abby is quite the little night owl

Awake: She is awake a good part of the day now, still naps frequently. 

Naps: About 3-4, one mid-morning, early afternoon, late afternoon, sometimes evening around 5pm

Diapers: Pampers Swaddlers Size 2 (Size 2 is 12-18 lbs, we will be switching to 3 soon!)

Clothes: 9 months 

Favorites: Loves laying on her mat and looking up.  Getting better with tummy time, LOVES her Disney train that Grandma Gigi got her.  

Latest Tricks: Grabbing toys with both hands, very good at following sounds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment