Baby Love

Baby Love

First Plane Ride!

Louisville, KY


This week we packed up all of our bags and went on our first trip just the 3 of us to Louisville and Chicago to visit Ed's family.  I spent most of the week packing up Abby's belongings and making endless lists of things I needed to bring (mainly stylish outfits for Abby).  On the day of our trip I was SO nervous because I wasn't sure how Abby was going to be on the plane.  Not a surprise at all--Abby loved the plane.  I nursed her when the plane took off and as soon as we were airborne she fell asleep on me and the travel boppy.  She woke up when we landed in Atlanta--quick stop--followed by a quick diaper change, we ascended again for Louisville and Abby nursed again then fell asleep in my arms.  I could not have asked for a more perfect flying experience with baby.  When we landed in Louisville it was quite cold but I bundled up little Abby so that she would not get cold, in fact I think I overdid it, by the time we got in the rent-a-car she was sweating.  We drove to Jeffersonville where Ed's Maternal Grandparents live--when we got there we were greeted by Grandma Maureen Gale, Grandpa Bill Gale, Grandma Kathy, Grandpa Pat, Aunt Bridget, Cousin Eileen Duffy, and Twin cousins Ellie and Carly.  Abby really enjoyed visiting with her family.
 



Daddy and Abby on our Southwest flight to Louisville 



Four Generations: Great Grandma Maureen, Grandma Kathy, Daddy and Abby


Abby meeting her Great Grandma Maureen


Abby snuggled in her carseat--
I know, I know I overdid it but I wanted to make sure my baby was warm




A little peak at the baby in there


No comments:

Post a Comment