Baby Love

Baby Love

4 year wedding anniversary

Looking back to a month ago….June 12th 


My husband Ed and I have been married 4 years.  If you would've asked us then, shoot even 9 months ago if I ever thought I'd spend an anniversary in the hospital I wouldn't have believe it.  It's been one crazy ride we have been on this past year.  
Thanks to the amazing staff--friends I made at Children's Memorial Hermann it was the most beautiful, romantic evening I could've ever hoped for.  The MFM coordinator Sandra did an amazing job putting this together for us, I'll always appreciate her kindness, creativity, and thoughtfulness to help her patients on the antepartum floor pass their time inpatient.


Ed and I at our wedding 4 years ago 



Us now at 29 weeks pregnant 




Thanks to Sandra and a few of the nurses and other staff members they decorated the 5th floor conference room so we could have a romantic dinner there.  


White table cloth, candelabra, rose petals, and yummy desserts



CD player playing with Mixed CD of classic love songs I made for Ed and had burned onto a CD, thanks to Hannah the music therapist intern


Balloons and other fun decor 



Biggest surprise of the evening---Marks carry-out lol.  
That's where we ate dinner the night we got engaged. 


Duck confit, wild rice and some yummy veggies



my favorite!


Absolutely wonderful!  I will never forget this evening.  



No comments:

Post a Comment