Baby Love

Baby Love

First Snuggles & Mommy's Homecoming

Weekly Updates

Monday, June 23rd


Updates:
They increased their feedings to 11cc's--they are tolerating food very well
Off of Phototherapy
No more blood in their BM

Tuesday, June 24th 
Mommy and Daddy got to hold the girls for the first time since they were born!!!


Mommy holding Lauren 


Daddy holding Katie 




Wednesday, June 25th

Girls weight:

Katie--2 lbs, 11 oz
Lauren-- 2lbs, 11 oz

They increased the feedings to 18cc's. 


Happy Homecoming Mommy!

Finally after 38 days of being Inpatient I got to go home! I was so ready.  



My countdown--I would look forward to crossing off a day every night 


My beautiful nursery for my girls is almost finished 


We just need a few things here and there 




Our new mini van was waiting for me in the driveway!




Abby loves her new car 
#abbyapproved






No comments:

Post a Comment