Baby Love

Baby Love

7 weeks old!

Thursday, August 7th 

These days, I often find myself looking around our nursery at our 2 healthy little babies and I just can't believe that I had twins 7 weeks ago!  They actually turned 37 weeks gestational age this past Sunday and were born 7 weeks ago today on June 19th.  Suddenly, the delivery seems like a dream and the time spent in the NICU like a daze.  Its been a week and half since we got to bring the girls home from the NICU and its been just wonderful having everyone at home.  I'm so grateful that God blessed us with these little miracle babies.  Last week at their doctors appointment they weighed 4 and a half pounds, they keep growing and growing.  I'm excited to see what they will weigh in at our next doctors appointment in a week and a half.  It's so crazy to think that I had 2 little babies inside of me not that long ago.  I didn't realize how big I had actually gotten until weeks after delivery looking at pictures. This was me pregnant with twins at 29 weeks.  


Well I've got lots of blog posts in the coming weeks.  There is so much to share, life with newborn preemie twins and a toddler, our photoshoot this past weekend and Abby's first day of school coming up!  It's incredible how fast the time flies.  Our little Abigail will be starting school twice a week for a few hours.  I'm so excited for Abby and her new little adventures that are about to start!


Love love love morning hair.  We also get to show off our lovely map of the US placemat by Tot Talk---never to early to start learning geography.   Future school of Foreign Service student!




This week we are loving our poster sling-style infant younger by Leachco.  Thanks to Aunt "Chelle" for letting us borrow Andrew's.  We may need to purchase our own since little Lauren was a huge fan of laying here. Lauren has been a bit gassy and having more spit-ups which is the reason we wanted to elevate her a bit.   


Katie loves to be swaddled tight like a little burrito.  She prefers to sleep on her right side.  
Stay tuned for more on the Duffy Girls.  









No comments:

Post a Comment