Baby Love

Baby Love

Abby's Sleepover at Gigi and Papas

Saturday, August 9th 

Abby hasn't had too many sleepovers lately at Gigi and Papas (not because they haven't begged me for her) but because we just can't get enough of our precious girl we are totally hogging her.  This past weekend Abby went over to Gigi and Papas and Auntie Mimi was in town from Austin so they had a very fun weekend. 


Friday night the gang went shoe shopping.  Abby had so much fun running around stride rite and trying on all different kinds of shoes until she found the perfect pair.  Sparkly pink princess tennis shoes---that's my girl!



Good Morning Mommy!  The sweet text I received Saturday morning. 


Helping Auntie Mimi wash her car.  


Gotta make sure I didn't miss a spot


All washed up and showing off her new shoes and dress


Can't help but think that my 2 year old looks SO much like my Mom (Gigi) when she was a kid.  Twins!  So cute =)


No comments:

Post a Comment